Last Updated May 20, 2019
Welcome to https://www.GOODBRANDSCO.COM (the “Website”)! We have always taken the privacy, security, and confidentiality of your information, including any personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) seriously, and we use commercially practicable precautions to safeguard it.
We may collect and store information that you provide to us via the Website or that you provide to our Customer Service Department, as further described below.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with, or linked to, any of the foregoing data. We may collect certain Personal Data provided by our customers including name, gender, billing and/or shipping address, email address, telephone number, and payment method, and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information).
The following are examples of when we might collect Personal Data:
- When you make an online purchase, we may collect and use your Personal Data to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations (or other transactional information), and to provide customer service and/or future promotional offers and information that might be of interest to you.
- If you create an online account with us that enables you to track your orders or receive “back in stock” notifications (although it is not necessary to create an account in order to use the Website), we may collect and use your Personal Data to keep you updated about special offers, send updates related to the Website, and facilitate checkout during purchase transactions.
- If you sign up to receive promotional emails or marketing from us, we may contact you about sales, special offers, and new features available through the Website.
- We also may obtain, collect, and aggregate information (including Personal Data) provided to us by third parties, such as advertising networks, marketing service providers, demographic companies, analytics companies, and other vendors that chose to collaborate or work with us.
The above section provides examples of the Personal Data that GOODBRANDS may collect through the Website and the ways in which GOODBRANDS may use such Personal Data. If you do not want GOODBRANDS to collect your Personal Data, please do not disclose it. You can access, correct, and/or update your information or change your marketing and subscription settings by accessing your account using the "Sign In" link on the Website.
This Policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond the Company’s control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation. This Policy only applies to information collected through the Site. This Policy does not apply to any information we may collect from you in any place other than the Site.
“Non-Personal Data” means data that is not associated with, or linked to, your Personal Data.; Non-Personal Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, as described below:
When you use the Website, including by browsing merchandise and/or contacting GOODBRANDS with inquiries, GOODBRANDS collects certain Non-Personal Data and also receives such information from various third parties. Non-Personal Data cannot be used to specifically identify you. The Non-Personal Data GOODBRANDS collects includes, without limitation, , Internet browser information, other characteristics of the device you are using to access the Website, domain names of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your approximate geographic location (if your device settings allow us to collect location information), a record of your usage of the Website, and the time of your usage. This information is used for analytics (such as understanding how you use the Website and/or shop with us, improvement of the Website, and determining the devices and methods you use to access the Website) as well as for personalizing your experience (including customizing the products we share with you, tracking your activity on the Website by identifying the different devices you use, remembering your preferences and the products you were interested in, and generally enhancing your experience on the Website).
Additional information regarding the collection of Non-Personal Data can be found below:
- GOODBRANDS may use Flash cookies and other similar technologies, which allow a website to store certain information locally on an individual’s computer or device and then access and use that information to enhance and facilitate certain Website experiences, processes, and functionality. Flash cookies are different from other cookies and may not be removed in the same manner. For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- GOODBRANDS may also use web beacons (also known as “clear GIFs” or “pixel tags”) for similar purposes. These beacons or tags are typically small images embedded into emails or the Website that verify when the Website is viewed, when an email is opened, and when links or other content in an email are clicked or viewed.
We may use Personal Data as necessary and to fulfill your requests, including in the following ways:
- Access and Use: If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Website, GOODBRANDS will use the Personal Data to provide you with, and monitor such, access and use.
- Internal Business Purposes: GOODBRANDS may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including, without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Website, to better understand our users, to protect against fraud, to manage your account, and to generally manage the Website and our business.
- Marketing: We may use your Personal Data to contact you for certain marketing and advertising purposes, including, without limitation, to inform you about offers, contests, or surveys, which may be of interest to you and to display content and advertising on or off the Website, which may be of relevance to you.
- Customer Service: If you provide Personal Data for a specific reason (such as the resolution of a customer service issue), we may use the Personal Data in connection with the reason for which it was provided.
- Aggregated Personal Data: GOODBRANDS (either directly or through a service provider) may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests, and behavior based on Personal Data and other information.
- Order Fulfillment: If you choose to make a purchase on the Website, GOODBRANDS may provide certain information such as your credit card number, billing address, and other information related to such purchase, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card and/or ship the products).
- Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: GOODBRANDS, like many businesses, sometimes engages other companies to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf so that we can focus on our core business. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to, payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis, and, where applicable, data cleansing. In connection with services those partners provide for GOODBRANDS, we may grant them access to certain Personal Data.
- Third- Party Marketers: With your consent, GOODBRANDS may also share information with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you.
- Legal Requirements: GOODBRANDS may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law (including, without limitation, responding to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, court, or government agency) or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (i) to comply with a legal obligation;, (ii) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of other customers or users;, (iii) to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; or (iv) to protect against legal liability or potential fraud, as determined in our sole discretion. - Other uses: If GOODBRANDS intends to use any Personal Data in a manner that is not authorized herein, we will inform you of such anticipated use prior to when, or at the time, at which the Personal Data is collected and obtain your consent prior to such use.
As noted above, Non-Personal Data does not and cannot be used to personally identify you. We may use such information for any lawful purpose, including sharing Non-Personal Data with our marketing partners, advertisers, and others from time to time. This information is generally shared in an aggregated form.
GOODBRANDS uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and security measures to help protect your Personal Data and Non-Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. GOODBRANDS also makes commercially reasonable efforts to restrict access to Personal Data to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know the information to provide or improve our products and services. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure; therefore, any transmission of Personal Data is done at your own risk, and we assume no liability for any damage suffered by you caused by the interception, alteration, or misuse of information during transmission. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet or by email.
Identity theft and “phishing” are of great concern to us. Please note that GOODBRANDS will not, at any time, ask you to provide your Personal Data or other personal information in a non-secure or unsolicited email. If you receive such an email, please contact us to bring it to our attention. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing.
GOODBRANDS is dedicated to respecting the choices you make regarding your Personal Data. You can update your contact information or change your subscription preferences through a user account on the Website (if you have one), or by writing to us at the address provided herein. In addition, you may:
The Website may provide links to other internet sites, content, or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. GOODBRANDS is not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed through those links and the policies and procedures set forth herein do not apply to that thirty-party content. The owners and operators of all those websites are responsible for all Personal Data and Non-Personal Data provided, collected, maintained, stored, or otherwise disclosed on those sites, if any. GOODBRANDS encourages you to review and/or contact those websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
The Website also enables users to post their own content, such as Facebook or Instagram posts. You should exercise caution if you decide to disclose your personal, account, financial, or other information in a submission. GOODBRANDS is not responsible for user- generated content and such content remains the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it.
Please note that our Website is not configured to receive or honor “Do Not Track” signals. For information about “Do Not Track” browser settings, visit Do Not Track.
Protecting the privacy of children is extremely important to us. Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect or intend to collect Personal Data from anyone who is under the age of 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13 on our Website, we will take the necessary steps to delete that information from our records.
If you live in the EEA, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. These rights include: We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please “Contacting Us” so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
- The right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time. - The right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us. - The right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you. - The right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications. - The right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data. - We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the above-stated rights, please “Contacting Us” so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
We maintain (and require our subcontractors and service providers to maintain) appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process. However, no organizational or technical measures are 100% secure so you should take care when disclosing information online and act reasonably to protect yourself online.
Users from the United Kingdom (“U.K.”).K. have the right to ask us to amend or limit the processing of their Personal Data, (as defined by U.K. law) and, in particular, not to process their Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Data to any third- party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by “Contacting Us”.
The U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 (“the “DPA 1998”) gives users from the U.K. the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
FLAGSHIP RETAIL INC
3905 State Street, Suite 357
Santa Barbara California 93105
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (PST)